This system can monitor a large number of websites, forums, blogs and microblogs around the clock, collect data information in depth according to the users' needs, and comprehensively monitor major search engines to provide latest, fastest and the most comprehensive network public opinions for the users. With detailed public opinion information, accurate public opinion statistical data, visualized public opinion analysis diagrams, intelligent public opinion warning and comprehensive public opinion reports, the system provides comprehensive and high-value decision reference, risk warning and public relation crisis management services that are based on network public opinion monitoring for the users, so as to promote users' competitiveness and capacity of tracing important events.
Functions and Characteristics
Timely and Flexible Forum Public Opinion Collection
Byzoro public security network supervision system can flexibly configure concerned forums, priority, collection frequency and collection range. This maximizes the timeliness, usability and comprehensiveness of collected information and thereby provides factual basis and data reference for decision analysis.
Advanced, Multi-dimensional and Multi-directional Retrieval
Byzoro public security network supervision system can customize the retrieval by selecting the forum, section, time period, number of replies, keyword and other dimensions and directions to quickly and conveniently find out the content they need.
High Expansibility and Security
Byzoro public security network supervision system uses the most advanced technology platform in the industry, is flexible and simple to deploy, and convenient to expand and integrate. Strict user authorization management and data isolation guarantees the security and reliability.
Centralized Decentralization Management
Byzoro public security network supervision system is a management system designed on the basis of hierarchical decentralization management. Management platform at different levels in the system have different privileges. Regional management platform can only view and manage monitoring information and devices within the region. The central management platform has the highest privilege, and can view and manage all the information and devices in the entire network.
Distributed Real-Time Monitoring
Byzoro public security network supervision system can view the operating condition of all the monitoring devices in real time, including type, on-line state, CPU/inner memory/hard disk usage, number of on-line users, number of connections, etc., and can query various data of monitored places in a distributed way, such as Internet access logs, information contents, statistical analysis data, etc.
High On-line Rate of Monitoring Device
Byzoro enterprise-level auditing device uses the ASIC hardware architecture, has excellent routing forward capacity, and is suitable to be deployed at various exits in a routing mode. In addition, because of the NAT traversal technology uniquely owned by Byzoro, the auditing device can communicate with the centralized management platform even if it is deployed in a bridging or bypass mode (does not have a public IP).
Prominent Application Identification and Behavior Auditing Capacity
Byzoro public security network supervision system can accurately identify more than 800 kinds of network applications and provide tens of millions of URL pre-classification databases. It can comprehensively filter and audit the content of e-mail, posting, chat software, web surfing, file transmission and other network behaviors, and provides the powerful capacity of analyzing audit content.
Batch Release of Strategies and Real-Time Warning Disposal
Byzoro public security network supervision system releases deployment and control strategies in batches to monitoring devices through the centralized management platform, and can upgrade software version, website classification databases and application identification databases in batches. The centralized management platform can collect in real time and then dispose the warning information reported by the monitoring devices, such as e-mail notification, SMS notification, etc., and can statistically analyze various warnings.
Simplicity, Practicability and Flexible Expansion
Functional modules of the centralized management platform are designed and developed in strict accordance with public security organization's work flow, and meet public security organization's requirements for day-to-day Internet management. The platform uses the B/S structure and has interfaces that are easy to use. In addition, the entire centralized management system platform consists of directory server, control server and storage system. All the components are uniformly interfaced and independently operated. The number of access terminals can be increased by extending the number of control servers. The data storage space can be increased by extending the capacity of storage system.
Byzoro public security network supervision system is based on the ARM terminal platform. It has a low cost and is suitable for small and medium enterprises, including small hotels, coffee houses and Internet bars, because it has the cost advantage and the enterprises can meet their demands without paying exorbitant fees.
Forum Public Opinion Management
1. Latest Posts: Listing the latest posts in the past 24 hours, querying based on forum option, sorting based on column name, manually setting the post to be positive, negative and neutral.
2. Latest Topics: Clustering the posts in the past 24 hours to form a topic list.
3. TOP10 Ranking: Listing top 10 netizens posting the most and top 10 posts having the most replies in this day, yesterday, this week or this month.
4. Topic Early Warning: Sorting out the posts having the same keyword according to the keywords set in the system. By clicking on the title, you can see all the posts having the associated keyword. Correlation analysis can also be conducted.
5. Post Early Warning: Listing all the posts having the keywords set in the system. You can select a keyword group to view all the posts having the associated keywords, or view whether the controller has intervened in the posts.
6. Statistical Summary: Listing the statistics for all the posts, all the users, all the replies and all the browses in the forum, active posts in the past 24 hours, active posts having early warning keywords, as well as statistical display and histogram of statistics for posting and number of users on all the forums.
7. Full Text Retrieval: Retrieving the posts according to context, website, section, post time, state or number of replies and sorting based on column name; manually setting the post to be positive, negative and neutral and exporting the posts that match the condition.
Internet Nickname Management
1. Internet Nickname Retrieval: Selecting a website and then listing Internet nicknames crawled from that website, and the posting, browsing and replying behaviors of each of those Internet nicknames. You can assign a specific Internet nickname for fuzzy or accurate matching to list all the posts accosiated with that Internet nickname.
2. Namesake Analysis: Listing the same nickname on all the forums and listing the sections to which the nickname belongs.
3. Key Person: Listing all the netizens whose Internet nicknames are set to be the key nicknames. Gender, whether or not set to the key person, real name and address of each of those netizens can be updated.
1. Assessment by Time: Summarizing the posts according to province, district and city, branch office or individual controller in assigned time period. You can view the posting behavior of all virtual accounts of a specific controller and details of a specific post. Data can be exported to Excel.
2. Assessment by Event: Summarizing the posts associated with an assigned event according to province, district and city, branch office or individual controller. You can view the posting behavior of all virtual accounts of a specific controller and details of a specific post. Data can be exported to Excel,and event can be maintained.
3. Controller Information Maintenance: Adding a new forum account, modifying a forum account and deleting a forum account of a controller.
4. Adding Controller: Adding a new controller to a province, a city, a branch office or a detachment; adding by the controller; adding a new controller account.
5. Public Opinion Briefing: Querying out brief report of public opinions and exporting the public opinions to a report form, adding public opinions, modifying public opinions, disposing public opinions and viewing the disposal result.
6. Query about Controller's Posts: Querying a controller's posts according to a specific forum name, section name or time period and then listing the posting information of that controller for performance assessment.
7. Query about Controller's Replies: Querying a controller's replies according to a specific forum name, section name or time period and then listing the replying information of that controller for performance assessment.
Portal Public Opinion
1. News Early Warning: Showing the information in five news portals, including Sina, NetEase, China, Ifeng and QQ, that matches with the early warning keywords.
2. News Retrieval: Full text retrieval of news to support detailed search of news.
1. Overseas Microblogs: Monitoring the major overseas microblogs. This will be realized in the second stage.
1. Blog Public Opinion: Monitoring public opinions in famous domestic blog websites and microblogs.
2. Microblog Early Warning: Showing the list of information in microblogs that matches with the early warning keywords. Detailed search of the list is supported to improve the search efficiency.
3. Microblog Retrieval: Crawling microblog data from major domestic websites and then showing that data.
4. Blogger Retrieval: Retrieving bloggers according to a combination of conditions.
System Information Maintenance
1. Forum Management: Adding, modifying and deleting a forum as well as adding, modifying and deleting a forum section.
2. Keyword Management: Adding, deleting and modifying a keyword; providing the treelist of all the existing keywords.
3. System User Management: Adding, modifying and deleting system administrators, controllers or common users already logged in the system, adding forum information for viewing by system users and setting the corresponding keywords.
4. System Parameter Configuration: Setting the retention time of posts with and without keywords in the database respectively.
5. Adding a public security organization: Adding, modifying and deleting a provincial, municipal or district public security organization according to the actual conditions of each province and city.
Built-in Data Post-Processing Functions
1. Obtaining data from web pages and then further processing the data into field data with finer granularity or integrating the data to replace the statistics. For example, keyword extraction, street address extraction, province and city name extraction, postcode extraction, phone number extraction, fax number extraction, e-mail address extraction, QQ/MSN/Skype extraction, URL extraction, etc.
Comprehensive Public Opinion
1. Public Opinion Early Warning: Showing all the keywords through a keyword tree.
2. Using charts to show the proportion of forum, portal, blog, etc.